Monday, October 26, 2009

Darren Oliver's Earplugs

You vs. Me
ALCS Game 6

I can't hear you. I don't wanna hear you. I wanna shut out Rudy Giuliani's boyish glee and picture him crying instead. But, alas...



I don't know that the Angels could've come back after the 9th, even if they hadn't put on such a horrid display of infield ineptitude in the previous inning. Kazmir's feeble crippled lob to first was pure little league.


The kid on the far right? The one sitting down? Yeah, that's Scott Kazmir. I half imagined that the illusion would melt away and Kazmir and Kendrick would be left in the middle of a howling stadium, children in oversized uniforms. I know these things happen, especially when you've got legions of criddled guidos breathing down your neck, but that was one of those "what the fudge" moments (using curse words is for bad people).

A Phillies/Yankees series doesn't give me much of anything to root for, except possibly the Philly Phanatic.


Get that nut you twisted mutant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.